Friday, December 31, 2010

Connecticut. Short and Sweet.

I haven't painted with acrylics in a long time,
but as my last post mentioned,
I had a little extra time in MD than planned,
and cheap paint from the craft store.
Jay and Tina had bought a new house this summer,
and had asked me to do a painting for them/it.
That was way back in July.
I knew I'd be headed over there for poker night this week
(and coming empty handed isn't cool).
It's a super nice house.






















We really didn't have much time in CT,
(only three nights),
and now we're headed to Providence for New Years.
While we were here,
Meryl's Mom took us out snowshoeing,
(my first time)
and we went to the farm, too.
It went fast, but it was really nice.
Thanks, Connecticut.
See you again, sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment