Monday, January 3, 2011

Still Off the Map

Day two at my Off the Map Guest Spot was a good one.
I tattooed my two favorite kinds of clients,
librarians, and the colorblind.
(someday I'll meet a colorblind librarian,
and we'll be best friends)

This was Carolyn's first tattoo.
The photo is super dark,
I'm hoping to get a better one soon.























Next, Mr Bruton came up from CT to get a ram (goat?) skull tattoo,
and I used only subtle variations of earth tones that he can't even see.
And after I beat his arm into submission,
I went and did a touch up on his foot.
Nice.
(i bet that was a fun hour drive home)























Tomorrow switches gears from birds to squirrels.
Lots of drawing and tattooing going on,
and I'm hoping to get in a little painting, too.
I only have 6 days every 6 months or so out here,
so you have to pack in as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment