Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hyenas and hand puppets.























I finished the boar skull painting the other day,
and immediately started a few new ones.
There's going to be a big to do come March,
and I need to get a move on if I'm going to be ready in time.

Adam W is leaving tomorrow morning for a NYC trip,
and he wanted to get a new tattoo before he left.
I drew up this hyena head for him,
which he didn't see until he got to the shop tonight,
and once he saw the angry face,
he wanted it a little "toned down".
(like adding the teddy bear to ryan's elephant)
So we ran through a few ideas, and settled on hand puppets,
which I then markered on.
We didn't get too far, since we only got started at 8pm,
but I'm super excited about it,
and wanted to post the progress photos.
We'll work on it again some time after Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment