Monday, November 15, 2010

New Orleans, Part 2 (ish)

I know, it's been a little bit since NOLA.
But when Meryl and I lost the camera,
we lost some of the photos from the trip as well.
Luckily this tattoo was on Erica Flannes,
a rad tattoo artist in New Orleans,
and she was kind enough to send me a photo.























I added another guest spot to the travel plans section.
I'll be headed West this time.
I'll be in Grant's Pass, Oregon from February 14-19th,
and am starting to book up now.
It's actually an amazing opportunity that fell into my lap-
thanks to Off the Map's Mary Bowen.
(in case you didn't know, she's the best ever)
Gogue Art and Tattoo, Jeff Gogue's studio,
has kindly offered to have me guest spot there for the week,
and I couldn't possibly be more excited.
(he's so dope)
6 hours South of Olympia, and 4.5 from Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment